- 2019 has been another busy year for Slumbersac. We introduced some fantastic designs, along with some innovative new features to our sleeping bags, not to mention our continued work with charity partner B1G1. Read our 2019 highlights...Read more
- As another year comes to an end, many of us are excited at the thought of starting a whole new decade. If you’re welcoming a little one in the new year, then you may be already thinking about baby names.Read more
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Forget the last 12 months of mistakes and start 2020 with a fresh set of doable objectives!Read more
- Read more
There’s nothing worse than having to change your baby’s nappy at 3 am to discover that you can’t find the wet wipes or their favourite comforter. Organisation is key, especially when you have a newborn. Have a look at our quick list of do’s and don’ts when it comes to your baby’s nursery, including organisational hacks, to make your life that little bit easier.
Do use drawer dividers. These are the best way to keep your baby’s tiny items of clothing neat and tidy. You can organise them by long sleeve, short sleeve or by night-time for example. It makes it easier for you and saves you precious time if your baby needs changing in the middle of the night.
Do keep a laundry basket and a bin next to your changing table
You don’t want to leave your baby unoccupied on the changing table, even if it’s only whilst you run to the bin or laundry basket on the other side of the room. Ha
- Christmas has crept up on us once again and so it’s time to get organised and start writing your gift lists for your little ones. It can be really hard thinking of what to buy for babies and toddlers, so we have come up with our top 5 gift ideas to help you get your Christmas shopping all wrapped up!Read more
- Remember, Remember the 5th of November! Whether you have a baby or a toddler, here are some tips for a fun and safe bonfire night.Read more
- Read more
On Sunday 27th October at 2am, the clocks will go back one hour. Read our top tips for getting your child ready for the change for a stress-free bedtime.
- Read more
When it comes to babies, sleep (or the lack of) is one of the most talked-about subjects between parents. If your baby doesn’t sleep then, unfortunately, you don’t sleep much either. Sleep problems can occur for many different reasons and you may feel at a loss, but we want to help. Here are a few hints and tips on how to create the perfect sleeping environment for your baby.
Just like adults, babies will struggle to sleep if the temperature is either too hot or too cold, especially as they can’t regulate their body temperature like adults can. It’s suggested that your baby’s room should be at about 16-20°C for a much more comfortable night’s sleep. A Slumbersac Sleeping Bag is a great way to help maintain your baby’s body temperature throughout the night without the use of additional blankets, and it’s much safer too.
When your baby was in
- Read more
Like many of you, the team here at Slumbersac are hoping to spend some quality time at the beach with our families over the next few months. There’s nothing lovelier than taking your baby to the beach for their first ‘dip’ in the sea or watching your little one toddle around happily on the sand. But before you head off, it’s a good idea to take a few moments to think about how you and your little ones can stay safe on the beach and in the water this summer.
Below, we highlight some of the key things to be aware of and what you can do to keep things safe at the beach.
Watch children at all times
As we all know, young children are curious and easily excited, and in many cases, they seem to have a talent for getting into sticky situations! The beach is one place where you will always need to keep an eye on them. It’s easy to nod off in the sun, get lost in a book, or indulge in a spot of people-watching and before you know it, your little one has w
- Bamboo cotton has many benefits to your baby which is why they love it so much! Here are a few reasons why we rate bamboo cotton 5 star:Read more