- With cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19) increasing each day, it’s quite understandable to be worrying about the safety and health of your children. Here are some top tips, to keep your children safe during this difficult time...Read more
- Sleep deprivation is the worst. It’s 3am and your baby is crying and so are you because you are so tired and wondering if things will ever get back to normal. Life as a new parent is tough, so we are here to help with a few sleeping tips that could help get your sanity back.Read more
- Before your baby is born choosing the items they might need is quite an overwhelming task. One of your essential items should be a baby sleeping bag, as these can help prevent the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).Read more
- Bamboo cotton has many benefits to your baby which is why they love it so much! Here are a few reasons why we rate bamboo cotton 5 star:Read more
- With summer just around the corner you may be making plans for a family holiday. Here are some great tips to help your little one sleep well while on your break. Consistency is key when it comes to sleep, this can be tricky when you are in a different environment but there are simple things you can do that will help:Read more
- Read more
For new parents, settling your newborn baby can be a tricky task which can become stessful and tiring if you're finding it hard to find the right way for your baby. Swaddling has been widely used in many cultures globally as the blanket wrapping technique can stimulate the feelings of being in the womb and calm the child. However, not all newborn babies take to this technique as they don't like the feeling of being restricted. There are other alternatives to swaddling if your little one doesn't enjoy this and you're finding it difficult, such as sleeping bags.
Baby sleeping bags are designed in a way to allow lots of room for leg movement and do not restrict or straighten baby’s legs. At the same time they keep babies calm and safe and limit the risk of overheating. Midwives recommend t