Thank you for your purchase with Slumbersac.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
RETURNING A PRODUCT BECAUSE IT IS NOT AS EXPECTED OR YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND
You have 28 days to return the item from the date you received it and we will give you a refund. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unworn, unwashed and in the same condition as when you received it. Your item must also be in the original packaging with labels and tags intact.
If you have an account with us please log into 'My Account' and request a prepaid return label (UK Only). Please then use the Returns Form included with your order and return your goods back to the address listed below.
If you do not have an account with us please contact us to request a prepaid returns label (UK only). Please then use the Returns Form included with your order and return your goods to the address stated on the return label.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and the status after inspection. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of personalised items unless they are faulty or we have made a mistake with the embroidery.
We do not experience many faults but if you believe you have a faulty product we would ask you to contact us for more information. If the item is deemed to be faulty, we shall issue a replacement and cover all postage costs. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Should the returned item/s not meet our return Terms and Conditions as set out in the Returns information (not used/worn/washed and must be in original packaging), the company has the right to NOT refund the cost of the item/s and will charge postage for the return of the item to the customer.
Your rights under CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you purchase online:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that have been clearly personalised. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform the company of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to the company within 14 days of such cancellation.
- The company will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day they receive back from you any goods supplied.